Sunday, June 9, 2019

EMINENT DOMAIN

i truly cannot believe it's been nearly a year since my sweetest career highlight to date.

EMINENT DOMAIN was off the chain. what an honor. 

shoutout to all the lovely weaving that's been happening since. 

i really treasure my continued friendship-development with thee ART FAM who put the show together. Katie Cercone & Lotte Karlsen (Alexandra Arts) mean a lot to me as art sisters-- their individual careers are incredible living examples of what's possible on this path. so are their collaborations.

🎀 next level slay. slay in your own way. ðŸŽ€

both Katie & Lotte have been hella open-hearted with me about their lives. 

real talk. 

full-faceted.

accepting. caring.

this kinda connection is so refreshing to me, & a main reason i really value their presences in my life. 

+ + SCOTTO MYKLEBUST: gracias!! + +

on another personal note, this show was special for me, cuz it was so close to my birthday!!

my arrival to NYC @ the time of EMINENT DOMAIN also marked the closing of my chapter living in Central America, which felt significant.

... fresh offa plane from Nicaragua for this show ... 

intense happenings in Nica's government-- it was a whole thing just to show up @ the airport enroute to NYC ~

~ ~ ~ moving thru security checkpoints @ 4 in the morning w/ dude soldiers & guns.

uuuuufff.

on a lovely note, tho, peep an excellent recap article about the show thru ART 511 mag: CLICK HERE.

for the video recap: WATCH HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Archives: February-June 2017

in this blog article, i share my personal creative work since  SOUL SEED GATHERING  in Guatemala this past February 2017, and through early...