Friday, August 14, 2015

INDIEGOGO $PENDING

hey, y'all ~

sssoooo, keeping my word here and am sharing how my Indiegogo funds were spent today. 


i raised $1208 and some change. (gracias 4 that!! #grateful)


Indiegogo had two fees ~ one to use their forum, and a processing fee too. after said fees were deducted, i had $1062.18

$250 was set aside for 2 reasons:

1. it will cost me about $60-$100 to have all supplies ship down here to Costa Rica. they arrive first at my bff's place in the States and she will safely send them onward to me. we have what has been (thus far!!) a fool-proof system w/ the postal powers that be. my goodies should be here by mid-September, can't wait. (sidenote :: my brother has Amazon Prime, so i was able to ship for free to the U.S., the bead companies had free shipping, and i had free shipping on the majority of items i ordered thru Etsy, so no "doubling up" on shipping w/ your donation dollars.)

2. what remains after shipping will be used late in the year to purchase more jewelry-making supplies from my favorite online beading company. they have a killer "year-end" sale.

* fatty jewelry supply order from my favorite online company = $243.48

* petite jewelry supply order from my 2nd favorite online company = $64.13

* amazon.com = jewelry supplies and GoPro (for documenting performance art) ~ this supply item was listed as something i wanted in my "tier 1" budget.
$327.97

* etsy.com (jewelry supplies) = $121.77

* SJ weekend collaboration = $60 ~ next weekend, i will be in San José for 2-3 days to collaborate. while not initially on my budget, i am choosing to use $60 towards art supplies on this trip.

* $1067.35 ~ just a few bucks over budget.

final notes :: while my focus with the $ raised was to get supplies for my small biz launch, i wanted also to keep tiers 2 and 3 of our Indiegogo proposal energized, if you will. tiers 2 and 3 focused on performance art projects and a solo art show, which i will keep working toward.

thank you ssssoooo much for supporting me. 

have a great weekend ~

kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Archives: February-June 2017

in this blog article, i share my personal creative work since  SOUL SEED GATHERING  in Guatemala this past February 2017, and through early...